Thailand 5* Bangkok & Hua Hin 9 Nights &n...
Mullingar Travel - Discover normandy,brittany & the loire valley
DISCOVER NORMANDY, BRITTANY & THE LOIRE VALLEY WITH INSIGHT VACATIONS! FEATURED OFF...
DISCOVER NORMANDY, BRITTANY & THE LOIRE VALLEY WITH INSIGHT VACATIONS!
FEATURED OFFER THIS WEEK: NORMANDY, BRITTANY & THE LOIRE VALLEY
09 MAY 2020 | 8 DAYS
WAS: €2,425 | NOW FROM: €1,999 PPS*
ALL INCLUDED EXPERIENCES AND DINING WORTH APPROX. €331
· Rouen: See the cathedral, the Great Clock, the Old Market square and Place du Vieux-Marché where Joan of Arc was burned at the stake.
· Normandy Beaches: Join an emotive journey tracing the story of the D-Day landings. See the remains of the artificial Mulberry Harbour at Arromanches and with a local war historian, visit the American Military Cemetery at St-Laurent-sur-Mer, the D-Day Museum and the bunkers at Pointe du Hoc.
· Loire Valley: Enjoy a scenic drive through the Loire Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is known as the Jardins de France thanks to a wide variety of beautifully-manicured gardens that decorate the grounds of elegant estates. Accompanied by your Local Expert, visit France’s finest formal gardens that surround Villandry Castle, standing beside the Cher River.
· Château d'Ussé: During your visit to Château d'Azay-le-Rideau, take your time to admire the subtle blend of French tradition and innovative Italian decor within this 16th century icon of the Loire Valley.
· Paris: See Notre Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower, facades of the Louvre, the River Seine and its romantic bridges, the obelisk in the centre of the Place de la Concorde and enjoy a drive along the Champs Elysées to the Arc de Triomphe.
7 breakfasts and 3 Dinners, all with tea or coffee.
12 included experiences.
The expertise of a knowledgeable Travel Director, who will ensure your client’s journey is seamless, serving as their expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
7 nights accommodation in centrally located 4*-5* hotels, such as the Château de Rochecotte in the Loire Valley, the former private estate of Prince Tallyrand and the Duchess of Dino.