The Apurva Keminski Bali Having opened in February 2019, the 5 Star Apurva Kempinski Bali&nb...
Mullingar Travel - Enchanting Canyonlands
EXPLORE AMERICA’S ENCHANTING CANYONLANDS WITH INSIGHT VACATIONS! As the winter weather cont...
EXPLORE AMERICA’S ENCHANTING CANYONLANDS WITH INSIGHT VACATIONS!
As the winter weather continues, you might have clients itching for a getaway to somewhere warmer. A last minute trip to the American Southwest is the perfect remedy!
Experiences, such as joining a Navajo guide in an open-air vehicle to explore the iconic vistas of the Navajo Tribal Park. They will be immersed in deliciously authentic dining experiences, with fresh ingredients, seasonal menus and excellent local wines that will highlight the full ambience of the land, people and history they are visiting. In the evenings they will relax at our hand-picked 4*& 5* hotels that are truly excellent in terms of style, location and service, all while availing of the services of a highly-skilled Travel Director.
Escorted group travel with Insight Vacations is ideal for clients looking to explore the world safely and in good company, in a way that offers exclusive, authentic experiences so they can return home with more than just a photo album. Insight Vacations will ensure your clients can relax safe in the knowledge that their journey has been expertly planned with the benefit of local insider knowledge, allowing your clients the freedom to simply enjoy every moment of their journey as they travel the world in style and comfort. You can rest easy knowing that they are getting the best value for money, made even better by the chance to save up to €360 with our Last Minute Deals.
FEATURED OFFER THIS WEEK: ENCHANTING CANYONLANDS
15 FEB 2020 | 7 DAYS
WAS: €2,350 | NOW FROM: €1,990 PPS*
ALL INCLUDED EXPERIENCES AND DINING WORTH APPROX. €818
· Monument Valley: Join a Navajo guide in an open-air vehicle to explore the iconic vistas of this Navajo Tribal Park.
· Grand Canyon: Enjoy dinner with an incredible view at the Thunderbird Room, overlooking the South Rim.
· Lake Powell: A testament to the power of water over rock, glide through the narrow sandstone turns of Antelope Canyon during your cruise.
· Zion National Park: The most relaxing and informative way to see the grandeur and natural features of the canyon is by a private shuttle that includes live commentary.
· Glen Canyon: Visit the dam that stands 710 feet or 216 meters high, and provides water and power to western communities.
· 6 breakfasts and 4 Dinners, all with tea or coffee.
· 10 included experiences.
· The expertise of a knowledgeable Travel Director, who will ensure your client’s journey is seamless, serving as their expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
· 6 nights accommodation in centrally located 4*-5* hotels, the luxurious Caesars Palace on the iconic Vegas Strip offering restaurants, nightlife, relaxation, and entertainment.
· Transfers to and from the airport.