The Apurva Keminski Bali Having opened in February 2019, the 5 Star Apurva Kempinski Bali&nb...
NEW ENGLAND’S FALL FOLIAGE
NEW ENGLAND’S FALL FOLIAGE Escorted group travel with Insight Vacations is ideal for client...
NEW ENGLAND’S FALL FOLIAGE
Escorted group travel with Insight Vacations is ideal for clients looking to explore the world safely and in good company, in a way that offers exclusive, authentic experiences so they can return home with more than just a photo album. Insight Vacations will ensure your clients can relax safe in the knowledge that their journey has been expertly planned with the benefit of local insider knowledge, allowing your clients the freedom to simply enjoy every moment of their journey as they travel the world in style and comfort. You can rest easy knowing that they are getting the best value for money, made even better by our Early Payment Discount of €296 savings per person if you book by 27th February 2020.
FEATURED OFFER THIS WEEK: NEW ENGLAND’S FALL FOLIAGE
18 SEPTEMBER 2020 | 8 DAYS
WAS: €2,795 PPS* | NOW FROM: €2,499 PPS*
ALL INCLUDED DINING & EXPERIENCES WORTH APPROX. €489
· Boston: Follow part of the red-brick Freedom Trail that brings to life the story of the American Revolution.
· Stockbridge: Visit the Norman Rockwell Museum, a wonderful snapshot of Americana, built to showcase the amazing artwork produced during his long career.
· Waterbury: Learn the secrets behind the most famous ice cream in America and sample delicious flavours at Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Factory.
· Montpelier: Visit Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks and taste a Vermont tradition: ‘sugar on snow’.
· Kennebunkport: Drive along Ocean Drive. See the homes of the rich and famous, including the summer retreat of former President George H.W. Bush. Browse in the galleries and shops.
· Bennington: Taste fresh cider at the Apple Barn and Country Bake Shop.
· 7 Breakfasts and 5 Dinners with wine.
· 7 included Insight Experiences, such as a guided tour through the Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory, where you’ll be able to relish the quirky and fun flavors of the brand’s bestselling products, including Boston Cream Pie.
· 7 nights 4*-5* accommodation at centrally located hotels such as the Trapp Family Lodge in Stowe, where you’ll stay at the family’s Austrian-style lodge and indulge in a 3-course meal paired with a lager tasting from the on-site microbrewery.
· All included experiences & dining worth approximately €489.
· Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
“Fantastic service throughout. Manuel Marques was a great tour director, always keeping us informed of what was happening at each stop. Jason, our driver was excellent and ensured that we arrived at each destination safe and sound. All in all couldn't fault the service” – John, recent past guest on this Insight Vacations Journey (October, 2019)