Dominican Republic 4* Riu Naiboa 10 nights All Inclusive from €1199pp Travel May 2021 Price...
Mullingar travel - Glorious Switzerland
Escorted group travel with Insight Vacations is ideal for clients looking to explore the world safel...
Escorted group travel with Insight Vacations is ideal for clients looking to explore the world safely and in good company, in a way that offers exclusive, authentic experiences so they can return home with more than just a photo album. Insight Vacations will ensure your clients can relax safe in the knowledge that their journey has been expertly planned with the benefit of local insider knowledge, allowing your clients the freedom to simply enjoy every moment of their journey as they travel the world in style and comfort. You can rest easy knowing that they are getting the best value for money, made even better by saving €326 per person if you book by 27 February with our Early Payment Discount!
FEATURED OFFER THIS WEEK: GLORIOUS SWITZERLAND
8 DAYS | 05 JULY 2020
WAS: €2,625 PPS* | NOW FROM: €2,299 PPS*
ALL INCLUDED DINING & EXPERIENCES WORTH APPROX. €435
· Stanserhorn: Meet a Swiss Ranger on your spectacular journey to the summit of Mount Stanserhorn, where you will learn about the local wildlife.
· Scenic Swiss Rail Journey: Travel along the route of the world-famous Glacier Express, through looping tunnels and dizzying viaducts. This is a glorious adventure in the scenic heart of the Swiss Alps, only possible by rail.
· Lake Geneva: Visit beautiful Chillon Castle, set on a rocky islet in the lake. With the help of a Local Expert, look out for Lord Byron's name which he carved into a pillar.
· Zermatt: Ride the shuttle trains of the Matterhorn Gotthard Railway up to the traffic-free Alpine resort. Should weather permit, you may even see the majestic peak of the Matterhorn.
· Vaduz: See the castle when you visit the capital of the Principality of Liechtenstein.
· St. Moritz: You will be delighted with a delicious fondue dinner at a local restaurant, it’s a real Swiss treat.
· 7 Breakfasts and 4 Dinners with wine, all with tea or coffee.
· 11 included experiences.
· 7-nights accommodation in 4-5* hotels, such as the Hotel d'Angleterre is set on the banks of Geneva's Lac Leman, rated as the No. 1 hotel of the 'Top 15 Hotels of Switzerland' at the Condé Nast Traveller Readers’ Choice Awards 2017.
· Scheduled transfers to and from the airport.
· The expertise of a highly-skilled Travel Director, who will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
· Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
· Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.